- 46 years in ETSA/SAPN, started 1968 and retired December 2014.
- Linesman, Linesman 1st class, Senior Linesman, team leader.
- Asset Inspector. Planes, Helicopters, 4wds, Quadbikes and canoe.
- Transmission Work force.
- Heavy involvement in committees for restructuring and change management
- CEPU Life Member. And Shop Steward 40 plus yrs.
- Started the Power Industry Sub Committee and Editor of the PISC Newsletter.
- Involved in all of the Enterprise bargaining – Chairman, Secretary .Newsletters /Communication.
- Currently Transferring ETSA group photos to paper and digital.
- Still on PISC committee and go to State Council Meetings.
- Doing History project on the CEPU.
- Played Baseball for 50 yrs and still doing it.
- Australian Masters Committee. Now and in the past [1992>]
- Organiser of Baseball in the AMG.
- BaseballSA Board of Directors – longest serving.
- Adelaide Giants Board of Directors.
- BaseballSA Heritage Committee.
- Editor and Manager of producing BaseballSA history books. 3 so far and 8 more in the pipeline.
- Memorabilia Curator for BaseballSA
- Started the only Baseball Museum in Australia.
- Life Member of baseballSA.
- Married, wife Paula [Noarlunga Hospital] and daughter Krystle [Film Editor]
- Gardening, Computer graphics and photo manipulation. Photography.
- Family History.
- I have Parkinson’s disease. 8 yrs. and stable.