Any thing to do with baseball in South Australia is what I am after.
We will copy it or you can donate it. email or ring. H 83862696. firstname.lastname@example.org. BaseballSA Curator.-Gordon
CLICK ON PICTURE.
What you need to collect.
. It will be very hard for the first one.
- The most important item is your AGM Report.
- Score books
- Clothing [from medal winners or state players- possibly 2-3 of each]
- Stats of all players and officials.
- Photos of teams and officials with names. Colour A4 size.
- Minute books.
From Annual Report Booklet.
- Team photos – names. MUST HAVE.
- SABL medal winners.
- SABL medal points for each grade.
- Club medal winners
- Club medal points for each grade.
- Committees, staff, Photo. How many years on committees, include scorers and Umpires.
- Committee report and picture of person making the report.
- President, Chairman, Secretary, Treasures Reports/photos and short resume of his history.
- Each Team has a report/ photo/ list of players – years played or games. Stats.
- Lists of Life Members [honour boards]
- Photo and info re this year’s Life Member in this year’s report. [meaning tell the person in advance.]
, photos, uniforms, ANY THING.
YOU CAN GIVE OR LOAN YOUR GEAR TO US.